Join Inniti and Sartorius for an engaging webinar on Laboratory Digitalization to gain new perspectives on improving lab automation and enhancing the user experience. Industry experts will share insights into the latest trends within digitalization in laboratories and pilot environments. You will learn how Lab Digitalization can work in practice and what benefits additional AI | ML can bring to your daily work.
Take this opportunity to learn something new, deepen your knowledge, discuss with experts, and share your thoughts.
• Digital trends in laboratories and pilots, Malthe Muff | Inniti
• Automated experimental design, Johan Hultman | Sartorius
• A quick overview of Sartorius connected Lab Products, Patrik Lundberg | Sartorius
• Q&A and discussion
Why should you attend?
• Learn how digital connectivity solutions can make your lab processes smarter
• Understand how automated experimental design can improve your lab output
• Discuss with industry-leading experts about their experience with Lab Digitalization
Who should attend?
• Scientists and engineers working in labs
• Anyone interested in Lab Digitalization
• Anyone interested in automated experimental design
• Customers or partners who use or plan to implement automation in their labs
When is it?
Thu, Jun 30, 2022 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CEST
How to sign up?