The rights granted to Customer to access and use the Inniti Services are subject to Customer’s compliance with the following:
Customer will not and will not allow or encourage others to:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works of or otherwise create, attempt to create or derive, or permit or assist any third party to create or derive, the source code underlying the Inniti Services;
- Attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism or authentication measure in any of the Inniti Services or use the Inniti Services in any manner that poses a security or service risk to Inniti or to any user of the Inniti Services;
- Use temporary or publicly accessible email addresses or share user accounts among multiple individuals or disclose access credentials to any third party;
- Impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- Violate the installation and handling instruction of the Inniti Equipment received by the Customer upon setting up an Inniti solution;
- Relocate Inniti Equipment to another premise or address without the permission from Inniti;
- Access, search or create accounts for the Inniti Services by any means other than Inniti’s publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk); or
- Use the Inniti Services:
- to store data or information that Customer does not have a right to make available under law or any contractual or fiduciary duty;
- to process personal data other than personal data that Customer has the right to process, and in any case not use the Inniti Services to process any special categories of personal data or sensitive data);
- in violation of applicable laws and regulations or third-party rights;
- in a way that adversely affects the availability, reliability or stability of the Inniti Services (including denial of service attacks);
- for the purposes of competitive evaluation, research or benchmarking;
- for illegal purposes or purposes otherwise outside the scope expressly permitted, or in a manner that violates intellectual property rights, trade secrets, export controls or other trade restrictions;
- to interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host, network or the Inniti Services, such as by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Inniti Services;
If we conclude, at our discretion, that Customer has misused Inniti Services, we may take action against your account.
Inniti reserves the right to enforce, or not enforce, this AUP at its sole discretion.
Updates of this AUP will be sent to all Inniti customers upon the update of the terms. Except as otherwise specified by Inniti Aps, updates will be effective upon the date indicated beneath.
The updated version of the AUP will supersede all prior versions.
Latest updated February 1 2022